For over ten years, I explored different industries with ease, understanding the many challenges they are facing. Using the knowledge acquired and keeping the customer in mind, I create & grow products that lead their markets and generates revenue for the companies hiring me.
Defining the right product is nothing without constant & efficient delivery, that’s where my sixth sense on team unicity & focus comes along. Providing context & vision for the engineering team is one of my main strength.
Products are nothing without the support of the Business Development team, being a talented presenter and teacher, I strive in providing training and developing business documentation and coaching material to help and support an organization in growing his position on the market.
Listening & understanding clients throughout workshop and interviews is a strength that over time allowed me to build features that tackle pain points lived by our customers.
- Interview customers to assume their use of the product
- Define the product strategy and roadmap;
- Prioritize & define the backlog of features for the main product;
- Create and socialized primary product family Product Definition & Service Catalogue;
- Established service models along with the end of support policies;
- Support business development initiatives during different RFP;
- Create content and lead training session with customer-facing teams;
Following the approval of my product vision, I travelled to Bangkok, Miami & Frankfurt to present, with great success, to our main customers. Following our performance, our NPS score for my product grew by 50%.
- Asses the business needs of our customers to prioritize the backlog of feature;
- Coordinate with the leadership on the priorities to develop and their impacts on our customers and position on the market;
- Lead a scrum team of 12 engineers responsible for the architecture core of the platform;
- establish and lead the implementation of an ideation process leading to better priorities delivered to our customers.
I lead the implementation of an ideation process in less than six months. The new process led to the delivery of features that made a real difference in the life of our customers.
- Developing the product strategy for the segment in collaboration with the Managing Directors;
- Directing the customers’ workshop to understand product pain points and possible improvements in our value proposition;
- Identifying product gaps for the market segments and prioritize the global product backlog based on the holes;
- Developing product marketing materials according to segment-specific needs;
- Implementing pricing strategies and bundling approach to gain traction in our segment;
- Supporting daily the business development team closing or extending their opportunities
- Ensuring the voice of the sector product management meetings;
I revive a deprecating product in the Canadian market by interviewing customers and acting on their pain points quickly enough. The relaunch of the product generate year-over-year revenue of over 1.2 millions for LexisNexis Canada.
- Definition of the product strategy & ownership of the product roadmap
- Description of the product requirements using extensive research with leading recruiters in different markets in America;
- Leading a Scrum team of 6 developers responsible for developing the back and front end of the platform;
- Working with the CFO and finance team to establish budgets, pricing strategies & go-to-market approach.
Following five years of development and no market release, my team & I took the requirements from the market and turned them into a sellable product in less than five months. Generating our first revenue in 6 months.
- Responsible for the customer communication related to Code Red project;
- Establish & maintain the backlog of the agency largest customer project;
- Manage a scrum team of 12 developers from product requirements to release;
- Tracking budgets and forecasts to maximize the productivity of the technical side;
- Implementing & monitoring the success of the products using KPI;
I alone build the development team in less than four weeks, draft the requirements and led the team to deliver the product to the market four months before the planned date with 40% savings on budget.
- Evaluating threats from competitors, forecasting, and anticipating industry trends, adapting product strategies and roadmaps based on the analysis;
- Managing cross-functional scrum teams of 6 resources;
- Elaborating, documenting and communicating business guidelines and technical requirements;
Create & release “StyleScape” an innovative way of shopping online. Using AI to manage cart and shoppers suggestions, at release we featured in The New York Times & TechCrunch.
- Establishing technological solutions to advertisement customers;
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams in Montreal, Toronto, Amsterdam, Paris and New York.
- Managing and supporting scrum development teams in different locations
- Working & collaborating with the technical analyst, on the writing of specifications for the development team.
Five of the project under my responsibilities got shortlisted at Cannes Advertisement prices. I led the team that created the business models along with developing the first iteration of Luxury Retreat. Their innovative business models got them acquired by Airbnb.